Monday

Berry Yogurt Cups

Here's a quick and easy recipe that is berry good!  This fruity no-bake treat can be eaten alone or with any meal.  Try it with any combination of your favorite fruits.  This recipe makes four servings so if you're making a solo portion, adjust accordingly.  Enjoy!

1-1/2 c. sliced fresh strawberries
1-1/2 c. fresh blueberries
1 six oz. container of lowfat vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon sugar (I use organic or raw sugar)
1/8 to 1/4 t. ground cinnamon

Divide strawberries and blueberries among four individual serving dishes.  In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over fruit evenly.  The fruit is the major portion of this dish and the yogurt acts more like a creamy dressing.

WW value - For my single serving portion, I used about about 2 oz. lowfat organic vanilla yogurt (about 1/3 of a six oz. container or 1/4 c. yogurt from a large container).  I figured with the type of yogurt that I bought that my yogurt portion is worth 1 pt. on the WW program with the added 1/4 t. of sugar.  Look at the nutritional information on the yogurt that you buy and adjust accordingly.  If you make all 6 oz. of the yogurt dressing at once, you can save the rest for later in the week.  My single serving of fruit was a 1/2 c. mixed berries.  As always, fruit 0 points on the Points Plus Plan.

Original Recipe Credit:  Comfort Food Diet Cookbook